Wednesday, November 15, 2006

As days pass by. . . . . . . i felt it is getting boring. . . . .even with online games it'll still be the same. . . . . . . . It is still boring!!! I was qualified to go to 3S but I did not know should I go or NOT. I am getting bored here!! Somebody save me!

I don't think I can study well in 3S but probably I could concentrate. I hate come people there, some are annoying or I hate them.

(after 2hrs)
Pn.Pneh s***s..I was looking for Siti Aminah in Primary school, but she was in Pn.Pneh's room. I decided to go there. Too bad when I went there. . .this is what Pn.Pneh said,"Vee Veen! Come here,(i went and she says) your mother at home told you not to talk to her in school, and her mother at home told her that you cannot talk to her.[ s***s!! must she say this!? ]( I was looking for Aminah to take back the laptop...)

Pn.Pneh is so sooooooooooooooo lebih!!

I hope I could just do what I want, choose my own ways instead of other people choosing for me.....