Wednesday, January 31, 2007

sigh... what a life in 3s... too many homework!~ luckily cikgu ibrahim didn't gave us any karangan for the thaipusam, he almost gave but he eventually forgot about it, hahaha~! wakakaka! windows vista released~! Windows XP Genuine thing costs me rm566.20( $144.00USdollar ) !! maybe i'll go for Vista instead. Mr Anthony (a.k.a anthony forever lying) asked," We need some volunteers from this class to go over to 3p, anyone?" this is because 3s is having 30 students in the class, wow damn fucking crowded. I volunteered, then I said i was joking...( I was serious actually.. )

Tech Talk( LoL!!! )

PC items might be damn cheap for the period when Windows Vista is released which is now, I heard that its releasing at mid-year . Never MIND!
IF your copy of windows is not genuine, get a genuine one for only rm566.20, if you want it though.

Talk Crap

School sucks, life sucks in 3s, so many homework.