Well...isn't it a great day? to me quite bad, why not it rain when i'm asleep instead of raining after i wake up..? I think i would just talk about yesterday morning's event in my school, HIGH JUMP!!! LOL = =.. Well, I did quite badly, first one to be eliminated in Lelaki Kelas II. but managed to go above 130... i think it should be 133/135, i passed when Fiona told me how I should jump. I failed twice already at that level, i'd also thought i would stop at 135, but my last chance, God and Fiona gave me the strength, she told me this,"just slowly go near to the bar, the nearer you are the faster you run." But... when I was near the bar, I didn't know why I was even running at my max speed and jump from like... a meter away from the bar, and i managed to pass that freaking height which i'd never done before... from that height, i landed on my left shoulder. all the weight had gone there and i hurt my shoulder, at my final jump i think should be 140cm... yeah i stopped at this height, but ... during the 3 chances, 1st chance, my shoulder was already getting more painful than before. 2nd chance, landed on left shoulder, AGAIN. and my last chance, is the worst of all. of course i landed with my left shoulder again, but this time, I almost shouted. But I keep those loud voices. It was really painful. I can't move my arm that time. well its all ok now. but there is another guy who got 2nd and he cried. he said he wanted to beat the champion... well, i dunno...
even our school's ex-record breaker, Ter Wee Chong, which his highest was 16x. failed at 15x-160. and Andysen, the newest record breaker. who is an idiot, 170cm. broke our school's record. but he also died at the same height as Wee Chong la, so who cares... LOL.... So far, the marks are, green house - 33, blue - 30 and red house, with disappointing one... 14marks!... aiyo... yesterday was a tiring day... slept at 12.20++. woke up 9am. GTG now... need off... will be back...

