My Top 8 Criteria for A PERFECT Woman.
Rules:
1. The tag victim has to come up with eight different points about his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged a second time, there is no need to do this again.
5. Lastly, and most importantly, have fun doing it.
1st. Has the same hobby as I do. ( not all my hobby, can have ur own one )
2nd. Tall, but slightly shorter than me.
3rd. Has brains ( as in has common sense )
4th. Seriousness in doing something
5th. Look nice, definitely not a fat lady.
6th. If the person likes me, tell me straight in front of me. And not being afraid to tell.
7th. Don't hold grudges on people.
Last. Sporting, outgoing person.
I'm tagging:
1. SKYHIGH
2. Mina
3. Fiona
only 3? I dunno haha.

