Ok. Streamyx is getting on my nerves. What kind of internet are they giving? Lagging like shit. Even a Singaporean playing some malaysia hosted game, Ragnarok Online, he said he is lagging like shit when playing that game, but not when surfing web. But for us Malaysians, surf web, play games, it's like... ughh.. you know. But some people have no problems.
Anyway... last night, at 9pm. Watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Followed by Resident Evil:Extinction and also followed by WWE on TV. And lastly a show that I didn't really expect, School of Rock ( kinda old show, watched it again this time ). Slept at 3am I think.
I started playing MapleSEA, again, and this time I was a magician and currently stand at level 12 or 13. Today wanted to play, but guess what happened to the internet? I'll try, cause MapleSEA is hosted in Singapore. Haha. Might not lag at all. Gotta go try, later got MotoGP at Sepang too. ~.~

