Me playing O2Jam. CaNoN Rock. Custom music, I mean ummm... people made the song and I play it. Sean dont comment on this please. Had to remove character, and somethings for some reason...
Just came back from Ian's house. I install rubbishes into his computer. Rubbish as in useful useless items. Like,... Condition Zero? Cause he doesn't has a DVD-ROM... Whatever it is... I also put in, NOD32 v2.7 cracked, IDManager v5.11 cracked. Including Photoshop CS3 Extended... ( I crack cs3 myself )... Yeah... all the programs I use are all cracked. No crack no life. ;)
About yesterday's Halloween Night, it's nothing much, haha I was there! On the ceiling. =P Anyway, so I was there looking around, it wasn't fun at all.. So dull, so boring... Lucky me for not paying! HAHAHAHHAHAA~ What Halloween Night, what PA Operator, operate cock la~
This blog has been viewed by some 3S bitch? bastards? Not jasmint, soxx. Some others whom never tagged. So... to that bitch or bastard who gave boyz ( tharcanaa ) my link, please tag to show who you are. ass clown.

