Monday, November 12, 2007


My wine... Red wine ;)


Piglet... 1 month old only.. T.T

After eating, chopped it up to "Da Pau". Yana dun get angry... Chinese's tradition.


"Filet-o-fish"

Same piglet, fry the inside of it...

At least half of the food served at the restaurant. ( Did not took pictures of 1-3/4 meal )

Woohooo! Reached Klang at 6.06! This is gonna be a god damned long post. On Saturday, 11am. Departed for Penang. Drove all the way to Penang for.. I think about 3 hours and 30minutes. Reached there at the guessed time. Reached Penang for the FIRST time. Haha.. I don't travel much with my family. The first thing before we left for Penang, Sean's dad and mom said, "We are not going to stop for rest, so get yourself relieved and etc." In the end, Sean's dad still stops =.=

Reached Penang at 3.30. Went for lunch first. Ate Char Kuey Teow, Chu Cheong Fan, and many more. Fuh, loaded... Drive again to go to Sean's "Dream Villa". It's a really big Villa, I didn't believe at first, thought he was lying,cause it sounds hard to believe, jackass Sean, :) But it was all true . Put the bags in the room. Our room's the best. Like Masterroom nia. Got ready for Sean's grandpa b'day dinner at Midland Courts. Met uncle ( grandpa ) on the way to Midland Court. I thought he would be using 'tongkat' (aka walking stick for old man). Turns out that he was an 80 years old, super healthy old man! And Sean told me in the car, his grandpa has spiky hair, dyed blue, wears techno clothes. I said to Sean "F- you la. First class liar!" Mother !@#^(!@^#(@ really wor.. his grandpa blue hair, techno clothes, and spiky hair. ;) Joking... He's just a plain old man. Pictures at Sean's blog.

To anyone who doesn't believe I was there, go to his blog to see. ;D

The picture of dinner is above. Sean's not going to put those up. Finish dinner at 8.30 p.m. . Sean's cousin invited us over to his/her(to make his cousin remain anonymous) house. Sean's father disagreed. We invited him/her instead, Sean's father objected again! Never mind... Walked around at the shopping mall ( where Midland Courts is ) till 9.30. Started the engine, vroom vrooom. Drove and drove till we hit some Siamese bazaar sale. Wah seh, the cashier looks like..


The guy on the right


After the bazaar, wanted to go to Batu Ferringhi, but Sean's dad... you know la... opposed again.

--edit-- (sean disallowed me to put a full detailed, but now im gonna edit it.)
Day 2
Woke up at 9. Went to some market place to eat breakfast. Ate curry laksa. Yummy... Went to the wet market nearby, ordered Penang's famous-must-buy-biscuit Tambun, before you leave. Something that I kept on forgetting to bring, my wallet... Luckily I brought it home lar... Call Sean's cousin, ask whether they wanted us to buy breakfast for them. They ordered curry laksa too. drove to Aquarius, went up to 6th or 10th floor. ( i can't remember ) went into the house. nice deco EM. Oh orh... Forgot something, Sean's cousin fell sick the day after their grandpa's dinner. Get well soon EM. He/She taught Sean and I how to play Er-Hu. Here is how ErHu looks like, if you don't know. Went to shopping mall. Tesco Penang. Nothing much but spent most of the time there with his cousin and Sean's little sister, Terry. Terry got don't know mat stomach ache, cousin fever. All also sick... haiz... But the best thing is that, I brought RM100 there, and returned with RM98. wakakakaka.. Used RM2 to buy a bread, ONLY.

ErHu. It's very nice to play leh... I also want one.

Day 3 ( today )
9am. Woke up, felt kinda sad... Cause it's the last day on the Island. Sean called his mom to ask where they are. They actually went out to breakfast. So we( Sean and I ) actually slept the whole morning. Sean's mom da pao Wan Tan Mee for me, and something for Sean, can't remember what he ate... departure time is here... sad... couldn't say goodbye to his cousin. Took the ferry to cross. Went on the highway (NSE). It was also the funniest thing to laugh at today. Sean's gonna post it ... Some jackasses ( at least 4 ) slowed down at the right lane, which is for the speeding lane. >Sean<

P/S: Sean's cousin very Handsome/Pretty. VERY VERY VERY VERY...