Thursday, December 13, 2007

Haha sorry, almost a week I didn't blog. I'll talk about from.. Monday 4pm. I went over to Sean's house, grabbed my present, and guitar pick. I was suppose to return his Windows XP Format disc and his microphone, but somehow, I took those things, and went to the car, but leaving his disc and mic on my pc here.[Thank you Emilyn for the return gift, though I can't use it, I'll use it when I meet you(hey hey others, don't think it's something else, it's an earring)]Damn... So got my presents all that, stayed at Sean's house for 6 hours, until 10.30 or so... I came back with, his Dejavu, Ocean's 11,12 and 13. [I know I'm outdated, I don't watch movie much]Also came back with my I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, my Bleach anime DVD. I wanted to watch that night, but too tired la, whole day run around Klang [not literally run. go KP and stuff]

The very nice next day, woke up... play computer till 12pm, then went to sleep till 6pm... around there, woke up again and saw my sis using computer but left it there only, so I continued mapling. Since she isn't using. Played throughout the night till 1-2am. Went to sleep like pig again.

The next day also boring day... Woke up at 11+. Purposely don't want to play Maple because I want to PQ (Party Quest) at night where there aren't many people to fight with to go in. But now I want PQ anytime also I don't mind because Sean and I have autoclicker xD Don't come ask me guys, I won't send or give even you beg me. We go in, finish it, Sean goes out and I stay in, and since my PC is Dual-Core/Core 2 Duo, I have to stay... He goes out and get ready his AutoClicker, i go out and pass him Leader position since PQ needs leader to talk. We are in again. So that's how we cheat in Maple. Ok back on track. Around 12.30 I watched Dejavu, holy mama, this show if so nice, touching and spiritful. Guys and girls, please watch it man, you'll love the show! I almost cried at the end of the show, Doug Carlin ( Denzel Washington ) died. T_T The hero dies... After that show, I changed the DVD and started Ocean's 11, xD old show I watched at cinema but left after a while. Boring that time.. haha. Ocean's 12 also I think I watched before, but can't remember.Slept at 6 and woke up at 7 and I watched Ocean's 13 and half way, went back to maple and chiong level~!

Today, finally, I became a Cleric in Maple. 1 week 2days only. Now I don't know where to train. Zzz... Ok I'm done talking. and here's a Gunbound picture, played few weeks back.