.png)
First try.
.png)
Second try.

Bakamono's render. So hard to render.
Kay, and mint. here are your renders =.= Kay... your specs a bit ter-cut ady... so dont mind eh.. next time, take pic in a totally opposite colour of the colour. Blue shirt - you go to a red wall, your hair go to a wall (pure white). So that I could render it properly.
Okay, so I finally got in to SMKSAS. hahaha. The enrollment form says I'm going to SMKTIS ( SMK Tengku Idris Shah ) which I don't know where. Though it says Kapar. So I went to PPD just now and got it fixed. =.= I got into science stream in SMKSAS. Lalala. Looks like I need to take tuition lo... E.T here I come!! xD Hope can meet tarzan (shien chen) there. xDDD See ya all. Mint, the 2nd pic or whichever it is, I resized your pic =.= cause the original background Jasmine has strokes. You will know what it is when you learn Photoshop .

