Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Haha, got back from school, just only, and first thing to do is on the computer and blog. Just to simplify every simple stuff. Left house at 6.55AM. Hey, 6.55 is jam already, wtf? then reached school just on time, but I'm going office xD no assembly haha. so anyway, one of them asked to go to bilik guru to find some whatever teacher. Found her, and my class teacher was just standing right in front of me. ( Not the teacher I was talking to) So my form teach showed me my class. xDD It was just opposite the bilik guru lol. Ok lar, so she said that she need to prepare some things before going to class, and told me to wait at the bench downstairs. Waited 5minutes, and here comes all my classmates! taddaaa. and now im telling my class -.- 4A/4P which is the first class of form four xDDD Pwned sean lalalalla. (And sean, my school got a lot of smart candidates lo... but i dont know why i can go first class o.o"") (total of 3 form four classes)

Ok, first thing that I went into the class what getting a surprise... big one... it was my tuition friend, Jason Chia, vyckurne you remember him? Delta joker, dark skin, big specs, a bit plump. You should know ba when i give the description. Ok so first period was... English for 2 periods, then biology, eh fucking teacher la, talk to soft. have to sit in front the next time. after bio was add maths, o.o.... the teacher can teach, experienced, but to me and class, totally hopeless teacher. then it was recess. met my cousin, he asked what class i was in... I said first class, and he went, "ya ya ya very funny la" and he laughed =.= celaka fella ask me... i tell him and he doesnt believe me. so anyway, i had few friends, first was of course that jason( but already friend last time ) . then it came to Irfan, next was someone named Rahman I think. Then this fat dude, hey, he's a nice guy though, unlike sean xP his name is something like... Wing Loo or something. And lastly I got to know a guy named, Sean or Shawn (either one). EST was great, simple. But I was too sleepy lar, almost fell asleep in class... haha. lastly maths period, my favourite xD easy only la. Standard Form =.= diu... tomorrow starting new ...... chapter..... chapter 2. Ok gotta go ~ Play CS while makan first then sleep and then wake up do hw then go school the next day. tata.

PS: I have no time for graphics ady lor, so anyone who i owe graphics work == give me weekends... sry for the inconvenience. and at 3pm i will still come to school to walk walk walk walk walk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-=Edit=-
All Acmarians (my batch at form 1), anyone remembers Chan Wan Lu? I have a classmate look just like her == totally perfect like her (and if anyone knows what i mean by totally perfect) everything same as Wan Lu, height, face, err == "the two eyes"(if you know what this means then good for you)... But it's not Wan Lu, this girl's name is something else . Tata.