Blink 182 - I Miss You
Old song, but I want to dedicate this song to someone by the name of LSC. Zhun Shean knows who, right....??
Oh, so excited, another 9hours will be taking train to Central and then to Mid Valley to meet to Sugene aka Skyhigh from Singapore.
Due to this 'trip', I asked SC to be my partner, but she told me she had some exam T.T which I remembered she told me previously. Sigh... But thanks to Sugene for giving me some courage to ask her out xD
Plans for later :
1) Use few bucks to buy a tuner. Maybe 50bucks?
2) Save the money instead of eating.
3) Get home and sleep.
-edit-
since im talking to jasmine now, she said motor is scary. so i decided to tell my experience JUST last THURSDAY.
On my way to guitar class, hmm just right at the corner turning, there's a grill house called Tun Ong Grill House ( Kampung Jawa people will know ), after that turn, near the school, I saw an accident, freak accident which didn't kill the motorist, but instead, hurt him. This white Proton Saga woman driver, Indian, being such a bitch. This MOTORIST'S hand... RIGHT PALM, was TRAPPED UNDER THE TIRE, HE WAS using his LEFT HAND to whack the CAR. The woman opened the door, and saw his hand, she closed the door, took her own sweet time, to tie her hair and only moved the car. If you were to say the motor hit the car from the back, how would his hand got stuck under the tire?? If he were to come from the front, how did the motorcyclist even got to the side of the car? Anyway, after the car moved, the motorists moved his right palm. Hmm... Freak accident but didn't die. How do I know it just happened? The helmet is still rolling on the road... Damn... I won't be like him. I will have my dad get me a leather jacket, leather gloves, full-protection helmet (super bikes will have these helmets), and Timberland boots like Pn. Rafidah's. Or maybe, an overall leather clothing, neck to ankle shirt-pants whatever crap...

