Okay.. last night, slept at about 4am. Was watching One Piece =P Episode 349, it worth downloading it, it was a High Definition a.k.a MPEG4 quality video. While watching, I was also downloading Bleach 168. Downloaded till 70%+ I went to play RO2 for a moment. When I got out of game to check... The download hanged, I got effed up and off-ed and just went to bed.
Woke up at 8 am in the morning. But fell asleep until 8.45... Woke up.. walk around... go toilet, wash face, brush teeth and etc. Came out.. took a rest~ and then got ready to go to Convent's Hari Kantin!~~~~~~ Got there around 10 or 10.30 .. Walked around looking for stall that sells water. I finally found 1 and got it. Still walking around until 11+ when Zhun Shean and Stanley~ finally came, I went to the entrance to look for them, nah.. they looked for me actually. Stanley got me from the back. Went in, asked Zhun Shean help me find someone, damn... This is really strange... I was there for hours, and I dun see Michelle, Jane and Christine. When ZHUN SHEAN JUST REACHED the STALL AREA, he straight away can see Christine, right in front of us selling drinks. I was about to kill people... And Michelle was also right in front of me and ALSO JANE! I WENT WTF and really felt like punching something.
Oh.. Saw Kar Sen, hmm Chen Wei, Dickson and another guy.. dun remember his name, as well as Fu Lee. Bla bla lazy to talk about the things.. now when I was about to go home, outside at the gate, I saw my cuzzie, Heng Kian ~ he was waiting for Nigel, yeah, met Nigel too. Went in again with them since my mom wasn't there yet... Met up with Deepan, Tharcanaa, Ervin and some people.. They said Pn Shoba was there too.. I dunno~...
Okay lah.. I want to shower and then sleep.

