Sunday, April 13, 2008

The pics are arranged from bottom to top.

These four pics I lazy put comment ady... =D



The four ( 4 ) spices from Nando's. Extra Hot Peri-Peri, Garlic, Tomato and another one i couldn't remember.
Sean and Jia Xin's meal.
I don't know whose these are.. I think its Theng's and Sugene's.
This part, LOL. I called Sean and others Kampung people -.- They saw this and went, WOAH. lol... It's chicken skewer ( if im not mistaken its skewer )
After eating.
Tiffany jie!~
She and her boyfriend, Richard =X
So sweet ( if you were there, you'll know why )
Choosing 'chicken' to eat.
Hmm... All of it are good...
Don't know who took this...
Avoiding photo being taken.
Sean the perasan one, kept on saying he's handsome and bla bla.
All of us at PC Fair. Few people couldn't come.
Me in there now.
Sugene and Jia Xin
Sean and My ass
What the f**k?
Jia Xin Theng and Sugene
The 2 singaporeans!

Okay, LET ME TALKIE ABOUT YESTERDAY'S PC FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning! I woke up at 7.25.. I woke up with blurry eyes.. Thinking I was late for PC Fair, and wanted to doze off again... But I decided to get out of my room to see the time... Saw the time, 7.25! Woot!! I am not late yet. Quickly gave Theng a call. Told her I am awake. In case she called me when I'm showering.

So.. anyway.. I showered until 7.45 like that... Made myself a cup of Milo and ate a piece of biscuit and played Battlefield 2 for awhile, since I asked my bro to let me play for 5 minutes. Just as I finished playing, RING RING, Theng called, ask me go her house quick == I quickly got changed and ran to her house. Reached and her bro told me she wasn't in, I was like.. 'WTF..?' then she came from the shop =.= with a newspaper in her hands.. She opened the gate. Then went in. Saw her dad ... jeng jeng jeng... i went z0mg. So, said Good Morning lah.. to her mom and dad. Waited awhile. Her dad asked how many peeps were going, and so on..

Sean's mom took us to Kelana Jaya and dropped us here at LRT Station here. We took the LRT direct to KLCC. Reached there around 10.. Went to eat b'fast first. Sean called Tiffany asking if she is coming, she was still in Nilai ( Negri Sembilan ) and she told us she will reach around 1pm. Called Sugene, and she was still... aiks... sleeping... I did not eat. Sean and Theng ate KFC -.- haiz. anyway.. We went walking ourself for a moment until 11 we reached the Convention Centre. We walked ourselves in PC Fair for 1 round. Came out and Tiffany said she reached ady. We walked to Suria again at KFC and waited for her. She came and we all went .. you know. haha. This part I couldn't remember what happened. Skip to walking to Convention Centre. Walked till there, waited for Sugene. Waited for like an hour I think. Man... the bus driver was talking on phone and sleeping. Damn it.

When all of us were there, we left for PC Fair. for 2nd or 3rd round.. Oh.. 2nd round. Walked. Tiffany and Richard kept on getting out of sight. Man... Okay anyway... Walked until the part where Microsoft was, this is the freaking funny part. Sean smacked me because of this. The salesman was shouting, " Windows Vista! Windows Vista! " I shouted back, "Unstable lah!!", the guy replied, " Its stable". Sean pushed me away to avoid further uncool things. LOL... Okay, so ... now... err... finished walking PC Fair and went out, but Tiffany jie and her BF( Richard ) got separated with us. then then then... we waited her for 30minutes outside. Jia Xin smoked, while I wanted but nah... tak mau la.. i good boy. /gg

When Tiff jie and Richard came, we took pics and etc. Planned for dinner @ Nando's. Yummeh. Walked to Suria ( again ) and etc. Went to Nando's waited for a place to sit. I went to exchange my money. I've got my 5 SGD, traded for RM11.30. Cause I'm going broke already. Luckily didn't buy Galaxie @ opposite Nando's. Everyone ordered Bottomless Soft Drink, cause can keep refilling XDD well, I refilled once only.. While others were like == 2 times. hahaha. its free to refill la.. nothing wrong... anyway. Finished eating and took pic again. Sean wanted too. -Kick u Sean-

Then Sugene and Jia Xin went separate ways. It was sad to be part again. Tiffany Jie , Richard, Sean, Theng and I walked to LRT and took LRT to KL Central. At Central, man... We almost missed the train. Went to the wrong platform =X We rushed to the right platform cause the TRAIN FREAKING JUST ARRIVED! Said one last goodbye to Tiff jie (cause she at same platform but different train ) and Sean and Theng jumped into the train and 2 seconds later.. -ding ding- door closes. Train leaves and this is really saddening for me.. haiz... that's all lah..

-currently going to eat ady -.- still hungry after eating so much-

Soxx, my friend's sis is online, but -.- she don't have to cam. Bad luck to me and you and .. mint. I'll ask her again..