To Kelly: I saw you XD At the staircase near girl's toilet, you were looking up. I saw you from far.. Then I walked pass that staircase to the mirror but turned back and went to office's way. But you still didn't notice me, even though I was JUST, JUST next to you. Hahaha, this is why I said, you know me in virtual but not reality (:
Okay. After that, I got into my car and my mom told me the bad, real bad news. No I'm not joking. I love him so much... Especially him but he's gone... And this one is not the puppy that was "sick". It's the other one that is really really grown up perfectly.
5.
..................................................................................................................................
4.
..................................................................................................................................
3.
..................................................................................................................................
2.
..................................................................................................................................
1. Cry all you want..................................................................................................
This is the reason I am sad. Killed by my killer dog. I don't know how he died, I've checked his neck and there's no "damage", but maybe it was an internal injury. [Click to enlarge]

He is my favorite puppy. One of the well-grown up. Big size (twice the size of the small sized ones). I was so angry that when I got down from my car, I took my bottle, chased the killer dog(my dog) and whack him like crazy-ass-bitch-bastard-ass-fucked person. I tell you, I couldn't take it anymore. And this is the 2nd puppy he killed. He killed the first puppy(FIRST BORNE) and now he killed another one.
And @ 4pm. I'm gonna bury him.. Another burial I will do, if not for I to do it, it will be my mom.
Rest in peace.

