I'm not sure if I should update on Acmar Prom. Nah I wouldn't. Let my sis do it. :P Anyway, let me update bout my school. It was 7.00am . I woke up and still feeling sleepy, and school starts in about 10 minutes. DD= LATE FOR SCHOOL~~ Don't try this at home. Anyway, reached school in 10minutes, no lateness lol. And it will be hell tonite uploading 24 pictures. It's little bit but what about the size of the pic? 1.81MB each [small la] but the video is 399MB.
-16 August.
-WTF! After sitting here for 3 hours, the video upload gave me a message - There's was a problem uploading your -fucking- video. Please try again later. Fine... No more video. Get it from Wing Yow now. I'm not gonna upload mine anymore.
I saw Shu Ee's blog and I went out of mind. I want those things. I didn't really went through the whole thing, but I think I read ... something... Shu Ee, was there a pair of drumsticks in the box? If yes, I'm hell of going to buy that box. I want the drumsticks! And a bunch of cards, contains lyrics.
And since I was surfing blogs a week or 2 ago, I ended up on Sharon's blog and saw this picture.
Well, the guys are the prefects that i dont remember their names but i remember 3 girls from BK, Tyng Tyng [If that's how you spell her name] @ middle, the one paling senget 45 degree down. and Angel[If that's how j00 spell her name t00] next to her. And Tirzah, on the right. D:
But for the guys, I only know from left until the one 3rd from right.

