Saturday, August 02, 2008

Timothy's pizza. Strange huh?
My sis's Tuna and Bacon Pasta.
My ... I don't know what I should call it... It has it's name but I'd rather call it "lasagna sauce rice". It's Ham & Sausages Baked with Rice. Or something like dat...

If you don't wanna feel disgusted stop reading.




Actually I am already sick now... Watched Batman : The Dark Knight till the very last 5minutes. I felt I was going to vomit. I quickly got out and went the wrong way to the toilet. First "bomb", the vomit filled my mouth already, within split second, second "bomb" came and everything splashed out. Lucky nobody was there, I threw whatever was on my hand on the floor and ran to the LOO. ~ I am so wrong lah.. I watched till I got headache coz, first reason, it's dark, and the camera shakes here and there. Beh tahan then mabuk and vomit.