Thursday, September 18, 2008

I got screwed, almost. One of my friend[assume he's A] told his mom that he'll be going over to friend's house. At 8pm.. I was reaching Stadium for tennis.. His[A] mom called,

"Hello, are you Vee Veen? I am A's mom.. Do you know where A went?"
Me,"Hmm let me call another friend to clarify if he's over there."
Called Y and yes, A just left his place =.=... As I expected, so I returned A's mom a call and told her everything lah.. But Y reminded me to twist the story, which is telling that A went over to study. Memang study lah... But not seriously go there study also punya this A. Things cleared up. 8pm tennis class, over at 10.30, luckily it wasn't like before, hot sun @ 4pm, no shades, 10minutes intensive training, sometimes only though.

That's all. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All, coming up soon! Maybe Saturday. (: