Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lesson Learned

Yesterday night, it happened to be the stupidest thing I've ever did. Whenever I make a phone call, and the recipient answers, I would softly shout,"Hello! This is Ng Vee Veen Prostitution Center!"

The "story" is this...

I was showering when X ring me up, I saw my phone vibrating [my phone has been on silent since I got it, which is about 3-4months ago.] So as I wanted to answer, X put down. Wondered if X would call back, waited and no. At 10pm, I got out from toilet, 10.10 my mom told me somebody called and looked for me on her cellphone. I checked the number and returned the call, before I returned the call, my sis told me that it was Kay Shean. As I hit the last digit of the person's number, the dial tone went -tu tu, tu tu- and for a split second, someone picked up and I shouted, "Hello! This is Ng Vee Veen Prostitution Center!", the person just went, blur and couldn't say a thing, I, too, was stunned, why is it a... guy..? Because of that, I asked, "are you ... Kay Shean?"

Replied, "No..."
And I was like, "Huh?!"

So I said wrong number, and was resorted to call back using my mom's number. But nobody picked up. And so.. I was kinda/sorta/fucking humiliated lorh. But luckily the person who answered doesn't know who I am.

Earlier today, I sms-ed Alvin, Socks, Nicholas and Cai Fen.. Thinking that these few people would know my mom's number and then used maybe their parents' number to call me. Alvin doesn't know, Socks doesn't know, Nicholas doesn't know, and Cai Fen knows. She said it was her mom's phone. I WENT WTF! AND FELT LIKE CHOKING HER! Anyway.. upcoming after Raya Monday, she would probably die if I would recall this matter in school.

X = Cai Fen.

You're dead.


Kindness Is All Around by Anthony Francis Lopez


See the article, written by Anthony Francis Lopez

I know this person who wrote this story, for a reason, that is because he is my MOST MOST PALING PALING "FAVORITED" teacher back in Acmar, now still the same.

Language level
Anthony = Tamilchelvi

Boring-ness
Anthony <> Tamilchelvi

Anyway... I have nothing to do now... I have no song to play anymore.. my video, I realised, When You're Gone is abit cacated after watching it again and again...


EDIT
How do you spell PROFESSIONAL or PROFFESIONAL? This is "A Cut Above"'s English. Such excellent ENGRISH. Michelle Chan, you can take this pic and put on your blog, photo courtesy of Jeff and 27th September, StarWeekender.