Started downloading Need for Speed Undercover (*new*) about 2 days ago. And installed it yesterday, played it yesterday and the game was not on my level of fun-ness expectation. It is rather boring, maybe it's because of a reason, or it is just that the gameplay is fucking boring. I don't feel it was really nice to play either, so I'm now installing The Sims 2 Teen Style Stuff Pack and The Sims 2 Kitchen & Bath Style Pack. IKEA Home Stuff Pack is on it's way into my computer.
I'm gonna get nVidia 9400GT soon, instead of nVidia 8800Gt cuz 8800GT is priced at 3xx at the moment and my sis and bros doesn't want to share kachings to buy 8800GT, pfft. So I'm asking them to at least share some kachings buy 9400GT which is like RM299? But oh well, I'll get Foxconn's, if only they have it, and that is because I once asked the shopkeeper, "Do you have 9400GT? On your Foxconn brand." The reply that I got was a stupid one,"No, we have not got any of 9400GT yet, and the company MIGHT not want to sell it." 9600GT came out after 9400GT, if I'm not wrong, or otherwise, but still they have not even got 9400GT on their brand, pfft.
So.. yeah... I want to get something that can support GTA IV, and that is good enough :D GTA IV might be the top game for its graphics :D Too realistic, as in, everything in it is just like what we're doing now. Moreover, if you get a original copy from the shop, (yes, original as in real one, not pirated) it'll cost only RM150+ or so, you can go online and meet up with real humans playing the game, and you can even chat with them, PS3 pun boleh lah. But I wonder how does PS3 do the typing, plug in a USB Keyboard?
I also want to make a Christmas wishlist like what Ash did D:
1) An original (not remodelled) nVidia 8800GT or 9600GT, both cost the same coz 9600 was remodelled by nVidia themselves.
2) Grand Theft Auto IV original copy.
3) Bass guitar.
4) Any software related to graphics (pirated pun boleh).
5) Overnight at Sean's house ( done, invited :D 25th )
6) Bring Michelle and Ash to Molten Lava, if they really want. I could bet a RM10 they would never want to leave that shop. Thanks to Sean Tan's mom (: Your mom is a great baker. w00ts. (And some other guys please follow, I don't want to be the only guy taking them around.)
I think that's all.

