This post took me 4 hours D: I think there are 93 pictures. Am not gonna upload video, cuz I have to send this laptop back to my cousin.
Well, the first day.
0830. Anyone heard of the "S'ban Siew Pao" before? Sold at Eng Ann at the Restoran Yee Ta, next to 99 Market everyday (I guess). This is their factory, everything here is freshly baked/made.


Way up to Wu Gong Temple, Wu Gong = Lipan. I don't remember what you call it in English.

What the fuck? Pentagon shaped. Random picture I saw when was on top at the temple.
The 'lipan'
Kuan Yin Ma. Kuan Yin Ma is a male God D:

The next temple somewhere in Johor, Batu Pahat.
Turtle God or something.
I don't know this, Sis snapped this.
God of Wealth? No, not Cai Shen Ye.


'Jodoh' God.
Forgot Their names =.=
Ye Xia Lao Ren (my mom just told me)
Xiao Fuo (mom told me too)
o.o

Hai Long Wang (Sea Dragon God)



At the wedding, 2nd day.This is Jeffrey, the photographer. Tall weyh, 2 heads taller than me.
Here comes the Bridegroom.


Wondering why he is sitting here? Because he had forgotten his bouquet of flowers!
I only know this is Ah Han kor, he went to fetch the bouquet of flowers from the hotel.
Here, he said, "Sorry to keep you guys waiting." -and smiles-
I have a video here, but too lazy to upload to YouTube.
He has to sing and answer questions before getting his bride.







That guy holding camera would be my cousin, his name is Jeff. :D 3 guys of the same name XD
Groom's sister
Going for a ride.
Back home (:

Heng Kian's dad. XD
Wrong angle and timing. Looks wrong.
SWALLOWing 'Tang Yuan'. You don't chew it in this ceremony.
Photography session.

Maternal family.
Kids, teenagers, adult (below 27).

Leaving for ceremony, saw my aunt's (bride's mom) shirt, very nice XD and I told her to pose, but I took at the wrong time.
3rd aunt. 3-Yi.
With my grandma. And I have no idea why the background is orange =.=
Okay, don't get the idea wrong, groom's name is Vivian. (:
WTF lah, 5-Star Hotel Restaurant also include this.
COUPLE spotted!!


I love this wall.
The time where they come in.



This one I got a video too.
Red Wine + Sprite, lol. I was playing a fool.
Time to leave.
3-Ku, 3rd uncle.
With 2nd uncle.
4th Uncle, always giving me toys or food for fixing his computer, cuz I don't accept cash nor credit card.
Okay, this is the freaky one, the tire exploded. One side lah. Sis said it might be pressure.
This hair took me 2 days. 1st day, Saturday morning, 15 minutes of waxing it. And 2nd day, 20minutes to wax it.
These things below is in random.The trip to Johor was good. Red wine, champagne, XO, food, 5-star restaurant, 10-Star room (my aunt's house XD) what I love most is drinking with my cousins, but they went for 3rd round without telling me! bakas. I only had 2 rounds, why? Vivian (groom) said enough for me, sis says the same. Dad doesn't care cuz he was also drinking.
Special opening when the first dish came. And all the friends and/or related to Vivian and Sharon are all mad golfers. Now I know how Vivian and Sharon met. and during the 3 years relation. haha. seremban siew pao is always the best.

