Monday, February 02, 2009

Another lazy day for me. To blog with Flock browser =.= I mean, itu feature yang you boleh blog without signing into Blogger.

Anyway, I want to thank Shien Chen for inviting me over on Saturday afternoon, and Ashley on Sunday night, if it weren't for you, I'll be dead. And also Zhun Shean on Sunday mid-afternoon. (: You saved my life. I didn't -really- had brunch before I start work, I ended up fainting during work.

Uhm. Okay. Uhh.. Meeting Sanjeeva and Jas Min over at Shien Chen's really surprised me, for one reason, Jas Min got stuck to Michelle Chan, (not Michelle Yeoh/Teoh of Convent, I still don't remember her surname =.=), but the strange thing is, Sanjeev doesn't really KNOW me, but he kinda macam know who I am and speaks to us whom he doesn't know like we've known for a VERY long time.

Ah enough -.- I don't think anyone does understand that last sentence. Signing off.

Edit

Sunday was last day of work though, but I still had fun with the people around.

Chiao Ching. Work under Chargers.
Left, Zhang Kiat, same department as I am and Teck Seng, supervisor.
Phik Teng, Sub, female attire.
=first thing i see, shit, my right elbow not done -.-= the Censorship board warned me bout this picture, says, " Censor that guy's face." In the fitting room.
Left, Phik Yong, Sub, male attire and Bing Yaw, same department.
Phik Yong, lost. I took this secretly.
Again, censorship board warned me.
from left, Zhang Kiat, Phik Teng and Phik Yong. Sisters actually, let's see if you have the "ability" to see their similiarity.