Last night argue with my mom... She just can't be fought with. Whenever I'm watching a Chinese drama or whatever, she'll come nagging at me because she has her own movie to watch so she shoos me off with this sentence," Aiya, your that show can anytime watch la." But this time is vice versa, she is watching a Chinese movie, and I was watching WWE. ( Since one of my TV broke down, we have to fight for 1 TV... LOL ) So, I said back what she said to me every time I watch a Chinese movie. She got pissed off, yeah.. which she should be, then she just go do her house chores, but she is still angry, then when she was doing the chores, i heard something break( like cup drop down or something ) I looked outside.. fuiyo... she threw something at the flower pot. BWAHAHAHHAAHAHA that's not my flower pot, my flowers are outside my home... the thing broke into half. I don't care. Continued watching my WWE, then she came said this," Your this show can watch next time la, go take your bath, NOW!!" Wah f**k, WWE will repeat like Chinese movie on TVs? Nooooo, its not like that, looks like I'll have to buy WWE CD now, dammit...
After all that, i bathe, came out, saw my sister watching One Piece ( youtube.com ) then I joined in. Finished, watched Chobits, episode 4-10 i guess... But I only get to watch until 7. Damn sleepy...
Sigh... go watch bleach at youtube.com now. BYE BYE~!

