Bwahahahaha my friend's team who took down the castle!!
After the defeat of DoDo( their gate down )
this is a picture for Aquazero( Sean Louis ) look at TSGirl,Theodain and CCL. Your account froze them.
2nd picture. Top line of chatbox.YAY!!! VICTORY IS OURS!!! after months of pursuing the castle of the weakest and most cheating guild, we have finally taken it down, and we are all quitting TS! HALELUJAH!!! Thanks to my brother, Steve, who built up my character to be so strong, my cousin, Tat Boon, allowing me to use his computer for the war, and of course, without this thing, I wouldn't had taken down the castle, THE CPU! and MONITOR( 21" ! ) its so huge monitor that I can fit 3 TS window a conner each. This is the fun of having a good PC. Bwahaha.
I don't regret coming here. At least my cousin lets me use his computer for war. WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!
I really love my peeps!! Got to go home now. Chaoz!

