Saturday, March 31, 2007

halo... back to blog... this whole week, i can say its a very tiring week =.= especially Friday... after lunch break, we have our co-curriculum activities (dammit)... it really makes me tired..... especially when I have to practice running and high jumping for the upcoming Sports Day... now when i'm blogging this... my eyes are shutting down, stopping me from using computer.......... we've got new BM teacher... !@^#!@*^# .... she don't really is good at expressing the way she teaches... I guess we( my class ) have to cope with it until our PMR comes... oh yes... when I was about to jump 135cm... I mean... when I jumped... (LOL) my right leg slipped, and I almost fell... worst of all... the mattress is dam hot.... now change topic... i feel that i should reformat my pc again =.= i dun wan the anti virus anymore.... taking up my bandwidth network speed... before > download speed was 50kb/sec, after > 5kb/sec... its either caused by the earthquake or my anti-virus..... gotta check out... need to sign off... tired... sleepy, about to die... but happy... chaoz!