21/3
YOYO!!! I'M HOME HOMIES!!!!! I got my haircut today, wow this fellow style so nice, layered my hair... anyone who is same school as I am will have the chance to view it LOL!!
I'm back to blog because I've got project/folio to do, need interview somebody. So I quickly take this chance to blog... Mr Edward gave quite some a lot of homework. But its considered little la... Girlfriend lost her handphone, lalala her number now is xxxxxxxxxxxxx ... I'm only worried about my BM, diao lor -.- i failed my BM and Arts... dammit... BM I failed because I did not finish ringkasan( summary ). Arts fail because most of it I tembak. Seni is nothing but BM!!!! !$793^() damn angry that time,... NVM !!
I GTG!!! MATHS HOMEWORK TO RUSH!!!!!!!!
::Edit::
When I was on my way for my haircut, damn it, a puppy was just "freshly" hit by a car, its lying down there hopeless. Nose bleeding. OMG OMG, I tell u readers... YOU CAN'T IMAGINE HOW THIS ROUGH ( me ) ASS GONNA CRY!!! I WAS DAMN DAMN SAD. Then, when I reached that haircut, actually I made a turn around that place. Then I saw A BUS! going into the street( road ) where the dog was lying. And the road is only... 3-6 meter wide. the BUS, omg i dunno what to say... i think the dog has to die ... cause the bus... I don't think the bus can avoid that puppy in that small street. I'm still sad about this...

