Being pretty does not mean you're clever;
Not being pretty does not mean you're stupid;
Being handsome doesn't mean everything;
Being ugly doesn't mean you're useless.
You need to have, what it takes;
To be the best of the best;
We, you, everyone, might be stupid,
Or unskilled in some things;
But YOU, have a hidden
strength and talent;
If you think it's too late for you to have find it out,
It's not.
If you have, doubts about yourself,
Find a good listener, a good friend,
Talk to them, ask them what they think of you;
Be happy with you are having,
Do not wish for any better more,
If you wish for more, you'll get nothing.
NEVER think for yourself ( every man for himself ).
What I only wish for is,
SKY changes her attitude, always hot-tempered.
Sean, please change, be more helpful to people who helped you.
I hope this post will make some realise, their sins.
I did not take this post from anyone or anywhere...
I wrote it myself. Sorry if any of the parts have hurt your feeling.
This is what I feel about you guys..
20070130Installer.part01.exe

