Friday, May 04, 2007

Thursday, 3rd of May. It was the day that sucked MOST. One of the teachers said there were some people coming for a talk for the girls. It was held in 3s at 1.20pm, where our lunch is almost over.... Ok... back to topic. The form 1 and 2 girls will come in first. Followed by form3. I'd always talk abot a form1 girl rite? Named Hor Yen. This is what really made me pissed off and disappointed... /.\" ... She...... SHE!...SAT at my place! *WTH*... If you readers think there's nothing wrong in it... Since Yun Qi( her fren ) likes Andisen, why must she( Yun Qi ) sit at my place too instead of sitting next to Hor Yen??? I don't understand them... I don't know what and how I should tell the girl to, LEAVE me ALONE, never talk about me anymore. I wrote a letter to her -.-... hope she knows how to read... because her english ain't that gooooood... and I wrote quite-some-hard-for-starters-to-read english. And seriously I don't really like her. If she wants to be friend with me, come on, I don't mind if she wants too.Only thing is, I DON'T want to become her BF or even want to like her!

(Friday)
It was our co-curriculum time~! I have a friend called Ian, I always call him lenglui instead of lengzai. The girl(Hor Yen) was just "nice" hanging around when I called Ian lenglui. Hor Yen thought I was calling her -.- she shiok sendiri later that. Then nothing much happen except I fell asleep during the period. HAHAz! Need HELP/ASSISTING in talking to Hor Yen. need help, pm me LOL ... shaking_88@hotmail.com << mine.