Back to blogging ... sorry for not updating ... exams, study, sleep... i want to talk about something happened on 15th of this month... I'd wasting my "grand" chance... Sigh... It was lunch time... Ahmad and I went to the badminton hall... practised break-dance. This is where I wasted my "grand" chance... While practising... I should have stopped and talk to XXX XXX... I was like... "want go or not? want go or not?"... 'till I saw thisss friend of mine... Looooooks like he also likes XXX XXX... I was about to give up hope... But then... I just leave it alone and got back to the practice. So I think this is a big BIG wasted "grand" chance... Exams are coming and I'm not studying yettt... Better study now. Chaoz.
16th May
Teacher's day!! Woot. Wished quite some teachers, while some whom I did not met, too bad, :( 8-9.20 wasn't studying in school. *GRRREAT* All that time, I was just sitting behind or next to Soxx... I couldn't remember... But I was quiet most of the time... I hate to annoy people... And I don't really LIKE 3S... ;( (mint, soxx, no offense to you both) noise makers, playing, "too stuffed" and most of their interests are so much DIFFERENT from me. I love computers, while those guys like soccer or something I don't really really like... Example Shawn... loves to shout, Nigel and his gang, like to talk loud. Davez and gang too. I had thought that 3S was SOOO much better than 3P, had I knew, I wouldn't come to 3S. ( at night ) SMS-ed soxx for mint's number [ thx ya soxx (: ] , asked mint to ask XXX XXX for the "answer". more "fang bian" 方便. Then this is what mint replied, "I will tell her shawn want to ask also.and then i let her choose. fair enough?" I just replied, "Hmmm... Anything ba. Her choice. Thanks. ;)"
17th May
1 day away from exam! Still got a lot to study and I have quite somethings circling in my mind... Mint already asked her( like what happened on the 16th. ), this is her answer, 我没有兴趣 ( thx SKY for the word and pinyin ). So I'm kinda sad. But never mind!~ I'll just try to talk to her... Hope she will talk to me... HAIZzz... But break-dance practice is going fine. Only 1 bad thing which always happen when I do hand stand. Which is that I'll just fall to the left side. I think my right leg just push too hard. MORE practice, prrrraacccpraactice! 1 thing that upset me on this day is that, Mr Anthony came and gave Shawn the new time table for the 2nd term~!. I saw the time table, I almost shouted, Mr Ng GO TO HELL... =.=" too harsh. But CO-CURRICULUM ACTIVITIES ARE ON WEDNESDAY!!! DAMN THAT MR. yellow not yet done. But I felt that, next year's fees will be raised to RM 3031 - RM 3x00. Curse this school to bankruptcy.
18th May
Exam day!!! useless exams =.= Arts and Moral so simple... Hey soxx= = i wanted to say sorry if just now at badminton court, my smash scared you.. LOL. sorry.
A song for you guys.(Lyrics below) Listen to Disenchanted >>>
Well I was there on the day they sold the cause for the queen
And when the lights all went outdWe watched our lives on the screen
I hate the ending myself but it started with an alright scene
It was the roar of the crowd that gave me heartache to sing
It was a lie when they smiled and said you won't feel a thing
And as we ran from the cops
We laughed so hard that it would sting
If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long
Now will it matter after
I'm gone
Because you never learn a goddamned thing
You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya
I spent my high school career
Spit on and shoved to agree
So I could watch all my heroes
Sell a car on TV
Bring out the old guillotine
We'll show them what we all mean
If I'm so wrong
How can you listen all night long
Now will it matter after I'm gone
Because you never learn a goddamned thing
You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya
So go, go away, just run
Run away, but where did you run to?
Where did you hide?
Go find another way, price you pay
You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya C'mon
You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a lifelong wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that I'm wrong
This never meant nothing to ya
At aaaall......

