
Sigh... Yesterday was a terrible day. Soxx and mint should know why... NOW I REALLY FEEL LIKE DYING! Is this my destiny? To MEET her? Or was it coincidently happen? I dunno either. Like I said... Hor Yen is the girl I hate most now... Now it even suck... We will assemble at the foyer after recess, our class is like... I'll put up a picture at the end of this post. So... I'd to see her everyday which I DON'T WANT to. If this is how it is... I think..... I would just go for her ...Dead. Now blogging in school. gtg chaoz. Why is was angry is because... See... Hor Yen is just right in front of me... right next to where I STAND! @!!~#$
Bad bad week for me... /.\ ... sigh... really bad... I can't explain how it is... really terrible till I've lost my will to study... But I'm not going to fall down, I will stand again like a kind of doll, you punch it, it falls and comes back standing again. To Soxx, Davyd, Ahmad, and Tharcanaa I'M REALLY SORRY to GET you guys into trouble on MONDAY! Soxx... I'm sorry for being annoying sometimes... I truly sorry, tell me what and how I could "clean" my sins?! I'm asking XXX XXX to be my partner for PROM... I don't know she agrees or NOT. Sigh... Thats why to me LOVE LIFE is terrible... /.\ ... To people who saw me on Wednesday during the Art Class, where I was "sleeping"... I wasn't... I was actually sheding tears ... I was really sad with what Soxx said, SOXX don't feel GUILTY! I agree with what you told me. I am like that. Thanks for making me realize that in the class. *really touched* I WILL talk much already in the class... Ahmad if you reading this, please don't talk to me too much 'cause I sometimes don't reply you... REALLY sorry...If I could just meet, zayo kor, sky jie, coolz kor, silvan, marcus bro and xq kor of course, IT would be the best thing I have in my life. Even a love life can't stand up against friendship!! I NEED PEACE now... Sayonara.

