Friday, September 28, 2007

Monday is PMR already. And I'm still bloggin here. Doesn't matter, same goes to UPSR few years back. I'll start with lasst.... wednesday, i was about to go for tuition at night, when i actually finished "touching" the pc. when i just stand up, i got dizzy and just lay down on my bed. So i still decide to go for tuition, but then when i reached the place for my tuition, I couldn't even go out of the car, my mom took me home then. But not actually home, we went to cousin's house, b4 we go cousin's house, we drop by at Eng Ann to bind some papers. There, I vomited in the car but luckily, mom's got plastic bag in the car.

After vomit, mom bought me candies ( since i always eat them ). I have no more headache/dizzy and went to cousin's house to have fun. reached cousin's house and i dun have any idea what to do. til' the time to go fetch my sis from tuition, my aunt was actually baking cake. b4 we left, she gave us cake but on the way to tuition centre... my bro dropped the cake and umm.. u know it fell on the carpet.. with sand on the carpet... all gone. but it fell on one side.

went home, cleaned the cake by cutting off the dirt part and still can eat. but my mom did not THROW the dirty part. I didn't knew about it, i ate the dirty party and it was "sandy". I asked my mom, " Ma, why got like sand on the cake ?" she replied, "No ar, the cake is on the table." And she came to see the cake, it was the cake that is dirty!!!!~ That means I was eating sand.... dang.

done. gtg studyyyyy