PMR is tomorrow and I'm still lazy-ing around. But who really cares... I only hope I pass all subject and that's done. On friday night when I came back from tuition, my sister told me that the internet's got something wrong, I checked the internet and nth's wrong but the modem has something wrong. I called the ISP and they talk crap like usual. The very next day, went to friend's house to test modem. Doesn't work either. So.. look's like gotta buy new one. Went to pc shop( friend's shop ) and asked whether he has any. Like usual la.. no stock -.- Waited for... lets see... 24hours and got a new modem for 120$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Mom scolded me when it wasn't my fault. But before I bought new modem,I reached home and realised that I've lost Vi Kern's brand new thumbdrive. ( woah f***... 2GB leh... how can I lose it? When I put in the car? ) More trouble. Lucky vikern said, "You just get me a new same brand, same capacity then gao tim." Good thing, he's kind. He wanted to screw me up with a screw driver =.= .
So now... Got new modem, and havta get new thumbdrive for Vikern ASAP. And I'm out of $$ for now. Shit lar.. Rm65 for the pendrive... Vi Kern, give me sometime to collect the money from Dad since he's not around in town...

