Monday, October 29, 2007

-Pei San (left) and Pei Gin-

I am really angry... ok maybe not angry, but its what you call,dulan (du-lan). that cibai kia, i don't know which fucking "rich" Acmar kid, has to steal an iPod, $$ and 2 handphones. Yes you may say that its the handphone keeper's fault for keeping it in class, but the point is how the fuck did they know that we keep handphones in the class? 2 of my best friends, though they always whack me... they cried after we finished playing CS... yea, not normal crying, one of them(A), cried her ass off ... come on la, her phone is like 2 days old including today(monday). She bought the phone with her OWN 2 years of saving $$ and it just disappear in 2 day, including iPod.... and the girl(B), lost her handphone and money. B said money isn't important, she just want her phone back, it has some private or confidential things inside... I really felt bad cause I was suppose to be like ... the witness of who the stealer is... OK the stealer is not me... But Pei Gin, Pei San and I were last to leave with Surya and Meena (form 5s) both form5 are proofs to our not stealing case.

To the stealer, I had put a spell on you ... i mean curse... you won't live happily, instead... it would be very miserable. You'll fall down from staircase and anything will happen to you . and also, don't let me know who you are, if you are big in size, think i care? I'll just ask someone to sue you, trust me, you made 2 of my friends cry, you'll cry too..> In the rehab. also,

o0o (o.O) o0o