This was me when I was playing Gunbound few days back. I took the biggest risk of the round, and the day. I used dual shot, 87degree to the left, and the power as u can see -_- and the wind =_________= i no need say.. its a really big risk. And when I shot it. Hell! I got him and he died with that damage + his hp was full -_-....
Forgot to add in... yesterday (monday) Mr Mani came to gave a talk about Biology, Chemistry and Physics... I'm only interested with biology and chemistry. since Sir(mr mani) said that physics will be getting harder harder and harder...
-edit-
and oh... i was suppose to cut my hair yesterday, buy new shoes for the god damned sunway trip lol... and guess what.. I FELL ASLEEP TILL 3.35 AM no no 3.30? Until i blogged this... it was a nice sleep and a nice dream though.. thats all... gotta bath... so warm here... and i was to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre III Leatherface yesterday, but too tired. And I hope to return it before this saturday... And anybody wants to watch Plasterhead and Hatchet? Hmmm ... pretty scary though...

