Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What should I say... Hmmm, lets see.... really can't think rite now... so many distractions... Morning reached school with nth to do... till 9am? I started playing the guitar cause Alex and Sean teach me... I know how to play abit... but forgotten everything cause I'm not really that interested last time... Haha... I have to find Hey There Delilah's guitar tabs, so I can play it ;D , Sean taught me Holy Brooke & Fort Minor - Where'd You Go the intro... And now I'm so interested into guitars again...

Lunch time got sooooooooo pissed off. 3S aka CS Noobs (except nigel, wai meng & siam) , they went to play CS without permission.. hmm who cares, so after lunch's over, chiong to computer lab, locked, but with Gary the so-called good teacher, Nigel and Wai Meng called them to open the doors, i think, 10seconds earlier than I reached? Anyway, the god damned ppl inside, purposely doesnt want to open the god damned door, I shouted a lot of vulgar words... haha really pissed off that time. Saw Pn.Faridah outside the office, she said she needs to see/talk to Mr Gary ASAP, we stood at the grill for 2minutes calling mr Gary, and he doesn't give a damn to us at all. Yeah fuck, even Mr Jonathan came to ask to open the grill, he doesn't care even. What the fuck is wrong with you Gary??? Till Faridah came (a minute later) he came out and smiled nicely, what the fuck...? At least Pn Faridah chased all of them out. Woot, nvm ... They cannot play, wakakakkaka! noobs!

Stayed in class whole time... 3S is sooooo boring.. no air-cond, no games and no one is that suitable to chat with... Lame class. Except for Soxx, Mint, Wai Meng, Nigel. You guys rock.