Wah ah... finished my new header(for pic). Now its a new one!~ Anyway... today's a terrible day, not going tomorrow. 2 weeks of Games? Want us to die? Hoho, MR Jonathan, happy birthday again, if you're reading ;) Alex, Sean and Davyd had taught me a lot in guitars =P I only need to learn chords -_- stupid chords... hard to remember... Learning Disenchanted by MCR, and Hey There Delilah. I have tabs but I have no idea how to play them. Davyd know it all!! Except Disenchanted... he never heard of the song yet. But Hey There Delilah, he finished the song without any mistakes... Argh...
What is the easiest song to play? PG and PS... err not forgetting Yana, also trying to learn... Samuel teach me please... you also know how to play right? ( samuel not 100% good larh )
Gotta go now. Want to sleep already. Yawn~~

