Back to blogging. Not like Sean, dead blog.
5pm. Started to reformat computer. But everytime, EVERYTIME I reformat myself, I will sure do wrong thing. I reformat for 1 reason. Making my computer GENUINE with an RM8 pirated Service Pack 3 Disc. Keke. It's a cracked Windows XP Professional. Which means I can keep on updating my computer without paying $$ to Microsoft. Genuine computer means genuine stuffs -big grin- installed back all my previous programs, except Photoshop... It takes long time to install... maybe 20minutes... And I don't have that much time to wait.
Now let me talk about my job... My cousin sis, is the secretary in Genting Highlands, she told my cousin, who is taking me there to tell me that she won't hire me since I'm too young. Dang... No money for MCR concert. Crap. Never mind... Maybe because Genting Highlands doesn't want anymore underage workers. Maybe it's against the rules...
I KNOW... secretary doesn't take control of the Human Resources (<-- takes care of hiring and firing) but she just say that Genting won't hire. So good la,... she's the secretary... Damn it... T.T Just wait ba Ah Yee Jie... I'll kill you! T.T
By the way... I recently found out that my computer's processor is Pentium D Dual Core.. It's Pentium D!!! @!()#*@!)(# I hate it ... For working lah ... Not gaming...

