It was already 12pm when I woke up this morning. I on-ed the computer. On-ed MSN, and I got an offline message from my cousin. It says," Jeff, want to genting? I'm going this saturday." I talked to my mom about it. Mom says ok, I'm actually going there to work. Cousin and I talked just a few sentence... then I decided to call him cause it would be easier( actually, cousin insisted me to call him). So I called, we discus-ed and he told me, go over to his house at least by Thursday, he also added that we ( his younger bro, me and him ) has to get tickets. I also don't know what ticket lol.
Looks like another cousin is going to Genting to work. And it seems that I'm not gonna be alone there. Ah Yao kor, hope we live in same room lol. I need some money~ I'm gonna need it to upgrade my computer again. Adding graphics card, increasing RAM and a new speaker this time. Hahahaha. Sean, its time to let us upgrade our pc already! Without depending on our parent's money. Lets work work work. Sugene, get a job. lol.
What do you call a person who helps customer at the casino, at the slot machine? A KISE? I don't know what... According to cousin, even that kind of job, it's a very good pay. 15days = RM500-800 I think, if called to go work when you're off shift, you'll get extra RM100 - 300. And you just have to stand there. Look around, if anyone needs help, you just have to go over. Haha, easy job, but you gotta stand there the whole day. Of course there is lunch. Accommodation is prepared. Gotta go eat lunch, and then discuss with daddy. Bye bye~

