Haz. Back from Sunway Pyramid ( again i went xP ) i went there not with school's trip. Departed at 8.10am. Reached at 8.40? Cause the driver took a really longer way... Anyway, reached and straight aimed for Uncle Lim's morning tea. keke. Stupid Vi Kern ordered, 3 plates of breads. What the -_-..? Ate from 8.45 to 9.40, started the journey into Sunway, headed for cinema first. Bought tickets, hey Wen Yee, i still owe u the ticket money.
Watched Stardust at 11.40. Around 2pm the show ended. The show was great. It's kind of a lovey dovey show. Went to McD to eat lunch ( save $$ ). We planned to go bowling next, unfortunately, 2 ladies wanted to shop ~.~ Bowling arghh.. I think my finger will be swollen -_- I terseliuh it... shit. Nice game though. ( Warning to people who wants to bowl at Row 37, dont take it. A lot of problem ) And I lost the game to someone who is weaker, and also a starter ~! Chan Foong looks like Rain (90%)... Hmmm I forgot what I did next.. Oh,.. followed Soxx and Mint around -_- like bodyguard sia.
After following them around. I followed Vikern and his GF. =.=" More cham. Then only we went to Anime Tech to see and buy stuff. I bought some things for my sis. She asked for it. Haha, Ivan Lim, you'd better be reading this, I saw those hentai Action Figure already!!! Till the time to go home, we went to Starbucks for a coffee, but I didn't join them cause I want to save some money. Followed the school convoy to the bus cause I need to find teacher( Faridah ), I wanted to bring my bro back with me, but since the bus is leaving almost same time, then never mind lo.
Went home, walan... Had to sit the front seat again... Dang... The traffic was congested. Boring!~~~~~~ I had some files in my pc missing -_- and its to do with graphics. Vi Kern, don't blame me for not buying you your Pendrive, I wanted, but you kept calling me. /gg

