Quote boyz:
"dai....lets use any gun except sniper..u think u can win...my granpa play betterlah....try go online play lah....u will be te first one to die..noob"
I'll use any gun except sniper, if you give me a good reason, I'll play without sniper. Don't give rubbish excuse such as, Die very fast or or or No fun, 1 hit KO. Don't give these kind of rubbish excuses. Really your grandpa can play better? Hmmm ... I'd been wondering if he's already 6 feet underground. Go online play? I own them la knn. Haven't seen me play, want talk big already. e5e5e5e5e5e5e5e5e5
Come play nw_sniperwar if you aren't scared. Owh.. I forgot... 3S' doesn't know how to use a sniper. What a forgetful person I am.. Never mind, since you all don't know how to play sniper, we play the normal way. What gun also can, including sniper. If you disagree, means you're the noob. Not 3P. My team people are Kong Heng, Sean Louis, Vi Kern, maybe Chin Rong? and also maybe Kar Sen? How does that sound like? Nice? Come la, Form 3s vs Form 3p. Think we scared? I am not afraid. e5e5e5e5

