Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hoho... The connection so fast... download speed is like 70kbps. Woot. Anyway... Yesterday went to AEON's new opened Jusco. Hehe... wanted to go on the 2nd day of their opening... but I was lazy though. Went there, it's not that big on the outside... If you see the building. But when I was inside... I got lost =.= Dammit... I went there and spent around 50ringgit only.. ONLY. I only bought a pair of earrings and a gift box. For someone :D Birthday present for her. And it is obviously not Irina. Hahaha.. someone you all don't know. Wait.. maybe you all know her.

Continue walking in JJ. The best place is the Takoyaki place~ *drools* -still thinking of takoyaki- (Dictionary-Takoyaki- Japanese octopus..ball[?]) Bought that. Bought Dorayaki(小丁荡Doraemon's favourite food). I think they have Japanese food everywhere because of the share... A Japanese company has shares in AEON's new JJ. Good job to AEON serving the takoyaki. Really love them but only 1 place in Malaysia that I've eaten and tastes best. A Japanese food restaurant in Mid Valley.

Well I have to go now... Continue Mapling and GB-ing. chaoz.

Oh to those who want to know how to download videos from YouTube

or some anime webs or whatever webs with video. Just pm my msn and I'll teach you.