Friday, November 30, 2007

-sneeze- sorry didn't update... I was sick... slight feverish, sore throat bla bla... Well.. I can't remember what happened few days ago. So I'll just talk about today. 9.20am, went to the doctor since my mom say I must go. Go go lor... And I can't believe I did something that I .. hardly done before...! What happened was, this old man cycled to the clinic, I was at the reception (usually receptions are at the door, right?) So I saw him coming in, without noticing, my hands pulled the door for him... and he goes... "谢谢。" And smiling. He sat down... and I continued talking to the receptionist. I went to get a seat, saw him chatting with my mom... Hmmm I don't know what he is saying but my mom knows... After we were in the car, my mom said that when he was younger, his uncle (Ah Ku) cheated his 'ka chings'. It was actually that his land/estate later came under his uncle's name and his uncle took that land away. That piece of land now cost RM400 000+. He has four children who are successful now. God bless you uncle! Well said, gotta go eat and rest. chaoz.