Warh...... Its really a boring day... My dad promised me to buy me a guitar xD acoustic guitar! Muahaha~! Finally can play Perfect by Simple Plan together with >sean!< cause we needed 2 guitars... Stupid Alex din bring today!! SCREW U MAN! But its really fun playing with master keys o.o" Gunbound.. argh... no need say -.- screwed a lot of people... I also got really fucked up over some games I installed today... so many problems la.. cb... Jia Jeat GIVE ME THAT GAME!! BUT I NEED DVD ROM LA !! argh!! fuck fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
No mood for gaming la... I want buy new PC! Or perhaps a graphics card... fuck it... I really envy Jia Jeat's laptop -_-... Anyway... Love Blue house for winning soccer! ^3^
Here is a game... I don't know whether it works for in your pc... >HERE<
No mood for gaming la... I want buy new PC! Or perhaps a graphics card... fuck it... I really envy Jia Jeat's laptop -_-... Anyway... Love Blue house for winning soccer! ^3^
Here is a game... I don't know whether it works for in your pc... >HERE<

