I just got back from a place where I am being transferred to US. The people damn c*b**. One of them, locked the door, cause it's lunch time, so I didn't know, I went to the door that is opened ( 3 doors available ), and they closed two doors. The person told and asked me, " Sini pintu keluar, you mahu keluar ke?" What the fuck? When I am looking for an exit, am I looking for Hell? Or Heaven? So I blasted him back, loudly, saying, "Bukan keluar, mau pergi mana?!" He was speechless. That is why, government, has no brain. They simply talk without thinking. There is only 1 EXIT and WHAT IS EXIT, I ask you guys. Of course to go out. He asked, "Mahu keluar kah?" . Think about it, my readers, aren't they stupid?
Yea, after that, I shouted CB, fucker and many more =.= Don't be shocked, there are a lot people who heard me. Haha, serve that bastard right. So.. right after that... I went somewhere, a phone call came, with the number +033343xxxx. I bet the number is La Floresta's and tadaaa it is. =.= My guitar is fixed already, later going to pick it up.
Now I am waiting for Ian to send me GG-Client. Something is wrong with my internet too, everything stops at 0bytes/sec . So I don't think I can download anything nowadays. -sigh- still can't get over with Taiyou no Uta. Watched it 3 times already (: Also can't get over with Ian's internet. 200kb/sec T_T
KK I want to play DotA now. It's so nice to play ~~~ Love it~~~ Tata~~~

