Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Woot, a new year, a new school. tata flying to where I-am-suppose-to-be tonight. So I want to talk about politics in Malaysia, hey hey.. Don't be shocked, I read, Lim Kit Siang's blog, an opposition party in the GE ( General Election ). So, as the opposition team is like, ~ about to win... The oh-so called Najib came out to say that the opposition will only bankrupt Malaysia. Yeah right... You are the in the Rahman Prophecy's list that will bring mass corruption to us. Even though the opposition will subsidize the petrol kachings, it's better than your so-called-good BN, always up up up up up. Today, January 1 2008, petrol prices are increased by 40sen. That's what the news said. Still will be true, do you think.., the BN ( Barisan Nasional ) are money-haters? No. They are the opposite. YB Lim Kit Siang

So... I will be away from Malaysia for some time. Everyone vote for the opposition~! No matter who, as long as BN is not our whatever already.

---------------------

I have watched Taiyou no Uta for ... 3 times already =.= And I still feel like watching it... So touching and lovely show... Luckily I can download and keep it.

So yesterday, started to have fun DotA with Hanwee, Jermaine, Ian and Sean. Sean and Hanwee teamed up. So Ian, Jermaine and I another lahhh... Jermaine was at Sean's side actually, but Hanwee show off =.= "Jermaine go vivian(me, hanwee always call me this name) team." Come lor, I pwned Hanwee like dunno mat =.= Thank you Hanwee for feeding me until lv21~ Hahaha. Then Vi Kern told me to train with CPU cause I'm still noobie. Though I can pwned Hanwee so much =.= Trained from 1am to 2am. 54minutes. Of course I won. So, later on gotta go DotA again. See ya.

====================
Happy 2008 New Year. Will miss and love all of you. Since I'm leaving Acmar.