Since my another bro who doesn't want to use today(monday) and... I used from morning till 5pm+ when my sis wants to use. I let her, haha... She wanted to patch her kRO (Korean Ragnarok Online) and OK, it went fine. I was asleep then. I woke up around 7pm. Found nothing to eat. Chat with sis, ask her things then saw the pc no one uses and saw the Korean Ragnarok Online is still patching. So I asked my sis why so long... She told me the download speed (patching speed) is damn freaking slow. So... had no choice but waited, asked sis," Can I play MapleStory? Maybe it'll speed up the download speed." It did speed up. But around 11pm. Mother F- TNB... Jeez... blackout for not even 1sec. Whole thing gone. Need to reinstall, repatch the KRO. Guess the time that we patched the game. 6 hours. And now, we have to leave the computer over night to patch with my Maple acc on =.= or maybe Gunbound. Cause we don't have any other online games xD. I only play Maple to waste time, Gunbound to hack the gold in it.
Thats all for now. I'm still having abit of dizziness when I walk. So have to sleep early.
-----------12.56a.m------------
This is just right after the post. When I reinstalled the kRO for a reason xD and umm the download speed is fast. So I guess no need to on Maple xD Thanks MY for giving the best service at least. But still, please buck up TMNet! If you guys can provide 10MB package, I'll take it. Love all my friends and family and people whom I know. Tata~
PS: 5 more days and My Chemical Romance is here and... I don't have the tickets yet!!!!! Who can sponsor me!! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!! T_T I really want cry already...
And some photos of some f-ers
They copied MCR's clothes. Son of bitches. -Picture made by Me(obviously)- Give comment on the other band.

