Enjoy the last part. And you are gonna start watching this drama and never stop. One reason that I never stopped is that the lead actress, Yui, is my favourite J-Pop singer. She rocks my life with her sweet voice and perfect J-Pop musics. Rock on Yui, I'll support you forever.
And I hadn't slept for the whole night, Vi Kern planned not to sleep and he fell asleep at 8am. Sad case xD. I'm using Vi Kern's laptop to blog now. Jonathan and I are still awake (obviously I'm awake) Sean and Vi Kern is sleeping like they never get their rest for 10 days. Yui's new song, Goodbye Days that she wrote for this drama and is a success. Anyone got more of her dramas, please tell me, I love dramas, especially her's xD. And I'm gonna practise this song till perfect, and I swear. I love Yui.
Description about her Filmography, Taiyou no Uta
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Sun_%28film%29
Played the e-guitar throughout the night too, it was cool to play at night without having your neighbors asking you to STFU.

