Ok, I just came back from tennis. Darn tired. Anyways.. Today is.. A happy day~!!! PMR Result came out and dun ask me for the result xD I won't tell =X Went to school to collect it at 10am. Hell f- it. I was the first 3s student to collect it. Our school usually.. have to sign before you take something, to prove we took it lah... so, I don't see any of 3s signed yet. Noobs! xD No offense~
Anyway, before going out for tennis, I was... doing something to my guitar xD With some tuning crap. I wanted to LOOSEN it, instead, I was doing the opposite and was feeling strange... why doesn't it get loose until... it snapped!!! hit my head =.= i was tightening it and not loosening it. f- la... now need spend money on guitar liao... dun care la...
((((25th Dec. Went to sean's house, dropped my wallet outside his house. to sean and jonathan, if you guys see a red nike wallet, inside there are, rm30, a russell lee sticky memo, and some 2005 calender ( FFX one ) ))))
Got a friend, lost a friend.
Anyways.. Cut my hair just now... around 3-5pm I don't know what f-ing time... And this guy who cuts my hair is... strange... the haircut he gave me look cool. But I said no to it xD. He only cuts the left side of the hair. the right side, he trims it only. so... you know how it looks like, right? One side short and another, long... =.= seriously long. as in,... a lot longer than the left side... and to congratulate Einstein (not the professor) for getting promoted to Senior. and David isn't around... again... sigh.. doesnt matter, my hair looks cool now.
chaoz.
Fine, all of you will spam my box asking my result! It's
2As
3Bs
2Cs
English and Science - A
Mathematics, History and KH ( Living Skills ) - B
Geography and BM - C
I don't know how the fark I get C for Geography and B for the fucking KH. Damn the person who checks the paper ( though its the machine that checks it. )

