Ok, I'll put up pictures tomorrow cause they are still with Christy since she took them. =D She gave me the tickets. (Tomorrow's update is adding picture...)
So, I met Keat Tong at train station at around 11.30. I bought my tickets first since I reached earlier. Then we reached Setia Jaya, but when we came down, there are 2 ways to go when you get down from the train. KT and I went the wrong way... We went to the bus stop directly opposite Nanyang Siang Pau office. Christy's mom had to take a BIG turn to get us =D Sorry auntie, but blame Christy ! HAHAHA. So we got on Christy's car, then went to USJ 12 fetch her cousins, Joey and her bro ( Sorry dude, I don't remember your name =/ )
Fetched them and auntie dropped us at outside Sunway ( take the overhead bridge ). We reached Sunway around 1pm. Walked in, Christy and her cousins went to eat while KT(Keat Tong) and I stayed near the railing at the ice rink looking at "hot" girls since KT wanted to. Stood for 15minutes waiting the others to finish their lunch... Then we headed off for the Quiksilver Revolution Tour 2.0!! ~~~~~~~~ I paid RM20 to upgrade the ticket to theme park ticket (not upgrade la,... to me it's buying it actually) applied sun screen and got in, it was cool (yes it is even cooler than before)... We got on to the Tea-Cup Spin around thingy, y'know...? This is the worst game I've played... I am never going to sit it anymore, never in a life-time. I sat that crap, and after it finished spinning, I got FUCKING dizzy and almost vomited inside the "cup". And I went for another ride which you know the boat goes left and right till it does a 360? It was cool, I lost 20sen (It came out of my pocket and tadaaa, went down into the grasses... (MY 20SEN!! ==) After that freaking nice ride... I sat down at a place =D I couldn't take it anymore, I got really headache and dizzy, I sit the boat no problem la, but the dizziness worsen while I was sitting the boat.
Right after that, they wanted to go to the Wildlife Park. We went (I was okay at first) to see all the animals, horn bills, vultures, and bla blas... As we got in deeper, I started to get worse... Worse and worse and worse till I couldn't walk, and had to take out 3bucks to buy a bottle of water... Thanks Christy for buying for me =D. And I drank water I got better... Slightly and at least better larh, can walk all that...
And oh... We went to the locker place, there ARE SO MANY MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD/BITCH smokers. I couldn't take it, you know..? My nose is sensitive to PERFUME, NICE FRAGRANCE, SMELLY STUFF, CIGARETTE SMOKE and anything lar that makes the nose annoyed. It was so terrible, I went to see the band, One Buck Short perform =D They had their song, -10:04 aka Ten O Four- it was great song, fyi, and especially from their live performances where you are standing in front of the stage. =D I got lucky to stand in front. Muahahhaa. So, I was listening to music, and got back to the locker since I have to put my bag in. But this time... I need not to say... I seriously vomited. But luckily, from MORNING till that TIME, I did not eat anything or drink anything (except for the water Christy bought for me). So I am actually vomiting water == I got seriously better after vomiting. HAHA! So I left that place and will never come back...
And as we walked, I forgot to put my phone into the locker, damn I can't play water as enjoyable as the others are ... So I just sat at the side only lor... Sigh, but never mind. But it's very enjoyable with them. As I have to keep hiding the phone from water splashed by ESPECIALLY Joey... == She keeps splashing at Keat Tong since KT always push her or try to drown her. But I have a feeling I will get fever tomorrow. So anyways, as I got an idea that I should hold the phone and walk in the water... So I was walking in the pool with the handphone in my hand. But it was fun though.. watching the surfers from Australia surf, but they kept failing due to small wave only (not small until like the beach side larh)
Kinda boring also. Joey's bro said that the first tour was better, but this one was more FUTURISTIC already. After all that... We got our things and went into Pyramid... Damn... So cold, lucky I wasn't so wet ehehe... Joey was out cold, others like KT, me, all also cold lar.. But have to tahan since we are guys, and I had to give my jacket to Joey since she is the youngest there == Went to the toilet and got changed.. Wanted to eat, but they couldn't make up their mind, and I suggested Mamak Stall ~ Yeah, lucky there were mamak stalls nearby. As we got to Sunway Pyramid's main entrance, THERE WAS A FREAKING BIG CROWD lah wei... those Astro's TVB Actor/Actresses from Hong Kong came to here to walk the "red carpet" and then go to the convention centre to receive their Award for BEST TVB Actor/Actresses from Malaysia Astro Company =D Gratz to you guys who received. I only saw a HANDSOME actor. Others I don't see properly as it was raining really really heavily...
Should I continue about the food at the mamak? >_> I felt kinda bored talking about food... But something happened at the mamak, one of them, shouted like girl and kept on shouting like girl =.= So this time was around 9.30 already.. KT and I were late to go station... Uncle and Auntie sent us to the station... Got down and rushed to the ticket booth. bought our tickets =.= 30sen cheaper than morning that ticket cause it's 1 station nearer to Klang. Got home at dunno 10.30+ and sent KT home. I reached home also around 10.45 already... So I started to blog around 11pm until now 12.30 =.= Long eh? I was watching TV (: WWE~ lalala my favorite show lar... so tomorrow I'll upload the pictures... after I get from Christy...
-edit-
KT and I argued with Christy over Joey's age =.= She said she was 13... I didn't believe... KT said she is too old to be 13. And KT kept insulting her with, SHORTY! XDDD WAKAKAKAKAKA

