Ok, here's a big difference =.= You won't be able to see (it is) her in this pic.
But when I rotated the pic == I only knew it was you (Whay Ying)
I'd thought I landed on the wrong blog when I saw that pic(few days ago). The difference is very big, aye?
So school is great everyday. Too bad Jia Shawn going to the other class (due to some things la... he doesnt want first class) but wow, he is a great guitarist. Without taking lessons, and he is just like professional guitarist ... He changes the chords very swiftly... Khir also leaving school. Never mind Shawn, we can still play guitar together ^_^
Tonight, Vi Kern, Sean, my new friends, Wing Yow, Sun Siong, and Khai Loon, DOTA!!! XDDDDDD lalalala love to DotA leh.. very nice. Acmar vs SMK Abdul Samad (I'm acmar side) lai lai lai... as I promised Vi Kern, I'm introducing you to Samad Dota-ers. I got this song from friend... a Christian song... I can't remember title ady =.= must ask him again. haha.
Ok, I go sleep first =.= TONITE, after 11 DOTA. Sean, make sure you on lo.. Vyc too. Tata. I miss someone so badly... Want to see her again. (Not EM ar sean... fyi)

