Friday, January 04, 2008

Ok, I'll just talk about the first day of school when I wasn't in any school studying. =D First time missed school's first day. So, in the morning, I don't know why I couldn't sleep so I didn't sleep and just stayed awake until 5am(sleep)-7am, and before 5, I was playing DotA. Training myself lar though sometimes I'm good ady... So, met up with Sean in his class. Alex, Kong Heng were there too. Then came Yana and Mei Yee. And lastly Vi Kern. With his hair still left un-cut. So it's obvious he would kena. Oh, btw, when I was heading to 4P, jasmine saw me and boom me. asking me buy this buy that =.= Guys, I'm not going to States ok... I didn't get the qualification.

So, I was at school taking folio( my bro's ) for him. I working and not studying(maybe). After that, went home. Tried to sleep but couldn't cause I took drugs. Caffeine, and what would it be most common with? Coffee lo. At around 12.30, sent my bro to school. His school is afternoon class. After that, wanted to go somewhere in Eng Ann, but the people should be having their lunch. So can't do it and went home, reached at 2.30 like that. Rested for a freaking 30 minutes and still can't sleep. Went out at 3.00 to do my stuffs, ahh they were there, so I did all my things and went to fetch my sis in school at 3.40. Reached home at 4.30. Rested 30 minutes and can't sleep.... WTF. Ok, what I did in Eng Ann was doing something for my guitar class. And at 4.15 =.= The lady called and told me that 5pm to go for class cause another student isn't coming. So it's first time meeting Mr. Bobby. He's a nice guy. Friendly old man. Class was 30 minutes but he taught for more than that =.= Went to bro's school after that. The principal talked shit I can barely even hear. Dammit. So it's time to go home and I slept at 7 to 9am. And some DotA pic =.= Some crazy ones...




I was using Crystal Maiden's Ulti, and this happened. The proofs are the creeps, my ulti skill button at bottom right, it has cooldown at 120seconds or longer, and my Mana, it's 200 mana to cast the Ulti.

PS:Ulti means, Ultimate skill.

-=edit=-
Acmar sucks. And wtf la. Sean and Vi Kern enters Science Stream even though they don't really want. But anyway, see this case, the best add-maths teacher, Mr Mani who had left the school, can't score 60% and above for Add-Maths for his first time in Assessment, and (I'm just showing an example FIRST). And our mother-fucking-act-smart Principal, said, To you all who wants to stay in Science Stream, you all must score 60% above for Add-Maths, Biology, Physics and (whats the other one? to do with science punya lar.) to be qualified(Degree(?)). Eh what the fuck, does he know any Add-Maths? Yeah right, he doesn't know anything about it. Fuck you la, ccb. You think you so smart? And everyone has their own CHOICE which stream THEY want TO ENTER.

I can bet with EVERYONE, Nalini, Sheetal (excluding Yugesh) Jasmine will fail for the first assessment if these 3 don't really know Add-Maths well, yet. And eh, I think not 3, I will put my bet on the whole of class 4S. I'm not afraid of losing a bet, cause what I'm saying is true, 3/4 of 4S will fail. Let's bet. =D